Friday, February 27, 2009

Polar Me

How a person can reflect one thing outside and be completely different inside, I don't understand.
One of my favorite colors is grey. The thing is that I am not a grey person. In fact, I am very black and white. It is or it isn't, I am really happy or I am miserable, I am in a great mood or I am furious. I believe that in relationships there is no mid-point, you either give yourself fully or not at all.
I love circles, but I am very square. I am extremely methodical, I need to plan everything, I do not like to try new things, one of the worst feelings I can feel is insecurity, if I could have a checklist for life I probably would.
I am a mess, yet I am in order. I tend to make a mess everytime I need to organize. I do not like to fix surfaces, I like to dig everything up and then put it back together. Most of the time I am an emotional wreck, but somehow, I know exactly what is wrong with me, I just have trouble figuring out how to fix it.
I am extremely corny and sentimental, but I don't think I like for it to show. I actually feel like quite the retard typing up this post. However, I guess since I have taken the time to type it up and even made a nice drawing for it, I will share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment