Thursday, March 12, 2009

Driving...

I don't know if it's just me. But when I'm driving my mind goes wild. It's like I gave it a ticket to lucid land. I have all of these great ideas, things seem clear, it's just great.

Two things derive from this. The first is obviously that I start lacking concentration on the actual driving portion of this activity. Which makes me wonder... is that why people are such bad drivers in Miami? They all just cruise around having these amazing epiphanies.

I'll be honest though, I really don't think people here have that capacity. Miami - lack of culture tip of the country. Why are people here such bad drivers?

Anyhow, the second thing is that I get frustrated because when I arrive at my destination my state of enlightenment disappears in full halt. I barely even function.

My mental potential could be set to so much more good and profit if it was utilized wherever it is that I go doing whatever it is that I do.
Unless of course this means that the things I do lack appeal and I should have a dramatic life change (gasp, wow. I ran out of breath just thinking this paragraph up).

No comments:

Post a Comment