Thursday, March 12, 2009

Laws of Conservation

One day, not too long ago; my dad told me that I have to take care of my body because if I don't, it can morph into something that will never go back to how it originally was. (Obviously meaning I need to close my mouth and excercise.)


The thing is that for some reason I was thinking about what he said today and as superficial as it came off, it has a very deep side to it as well. You see, a long long time ago someone very smart came up with a theory that stated that mass/matter can neither be created nor distroyed, it can only be transformed.


So in original thoughts, once my body has grown and streched it most likely will not go back to how it used to look. However, my real thoughts right now are linked to feelings and energy. To relationships and states of being.


Once you have had certain thoughts have you been morphed to never go back to innocence? Once you have been enlightened are you doomed to stay there and never go back to ignorance? Once a relationship has taken a step someplace is there no real going back?

Once you have felt is it possible to become insensitive?


So this makes me wonder, am I the kind of person who would rather close the metaphoric mouth to prevent my life from morphing or am I the type of person who will metaphorically excercise to turn my life into the most it can be?

No comments:

Post a Comment