Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Paint


I don't like doing nothing... and my scanner was taken away! The point is that for some reason I am stuck on a PC and I have been forced to sketch using Microsoft paint to keep myself busy! Arrrgg!!!
Anywhooo, after my anger and panic attack, I am letting you know that I used to love doing stuff on paint. I would come up with the craziest designs and it was the next best thing. The problem is that now I don't really remember how to use it. Once I have put something down I can't move it or modify it and I think I remember being able to do so.
Anyway, I wonder if relationships are a similar event. You meet someone and they are great, they are funny, interesting, the next best thing! After a while, you're like what!?!?! Who is this person? Peeeyew! what is your name again?
No, not to that extent, but do we grow so close to people sometimes that we grow apart?

No comments:

Post a Comment